Our venue, The Victoria, is re-opening their meeting room and our group will officially be meeting again from Tuesday, 28th July at the usual 7:30pm start time.
In order for this to happen, the pub has laid down the following rules:
- Our usual numbers of attendees (generally 12-16) is okay for the room.
- Everyone must sign in with contact details for Track & Trace purposes; our intention is to have our own sign-in sheet in the room to make sure we get everyone
- Members must respect the one way system in place: to reach the bar you must go down the passage and back in through the front door
- You are allowed to go straight into the link to access the toilets and straight out again to the meeting room but must not move from the link directly into the main pub
- Members must not cross on the stairs going up and down to the room
- The window and door must be open at all times for ventilation
- On arrival everyone must use the sanitising gel that is in the meeting room
There is no obligation for anyone to attend if you are not comfortable doing so. Some of our members have already said they will continue staying away for the time being, and we won't necessarily be sure how many will be there on any given week.
We therefore highly recommend staying in touch via our Facebook group where ongoing discussion of attendance and any other developments will happen first.